Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Three days since my first share

Hi there!

Today is my third day as an active member in AdHitProfits, means that I bought my first share three days ago even though I joined this passive opportunity a few days earlier. Just wanted to show you how good this opportunity is performing so far:
From this picture of my AdHitProfits Dashboard you can see that I only have one active share that has earned me over $16 in just three days. It is just 9 am so it will be more during the day as money is allocated every 30 minutes. I've reache the min. withdrawal amount in just a little over 2 days after purchasing the ad pack :) Cool, huh?
You can also see that I have one referral but she hasn't purchased a share yet; that's why I have $0 under "Total Commissions".
You can also see that I'm just done surfing the ads as the counter is showing almost 24 hours left till I have to click ads again. the website I inserted for getting hits has received 56 clicks so far: I added the banner two days ago.

Here is another pic where you can see when I purchased my share:

You can see that I bought it on June the 8th at 6:40 in the morning; of course this is the server time ;)

PS: Just logged in again to see that my balance is now $16.91!!

No comments:

Post a Comment