Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting started with AdHitProfits

Hi there friends!

A few days ago I got started with AdHitProfits. Didn't have any money to purchase my first share so since I got money from another program I was waiting to get paid I took the step and purchased my first share ;)
This Passive Opportunity is owned by Charles Scoville, great admin and is really responsive to queries. From what I've read he is processing withdrawals fast; something I'll have to check myself as soon as I'm ready to withdraw funds.

So what is AdHitProfits?
This passive income opportunity is a revenue sharing program that distributes 100% of its revenues to its members. We purchase adpacks/listing of $45 each and this will earn until it reaches $56.25 earning you 125%. We earn a variable 2-15% daily until 125% is reached.

Accepted processors are STP, Payza, and Ezybonds.
Ezybonds-AHP Debit MC is a good possible addition in the future!

Minimum withdrawal is only $10 and you can do multiple withdrawals each day.

So here is how it works:
1. Revshares are distributed every 30 mins. Just view 10 ads every 24 hours to earn your commission. No cut off for purchasing, just wait for the next 30mins.

2. Only the $45 adpack gives revshare so after joining, just click "Upgrade", pay the $45 + small fee. The 3 other advertising services do not offer the revenue sharing service. You only get revshares with the $45 adpack. I've been only able to purchase one but hope to be adding t least another one soon.

3. Multiple withdrawals allowed, min. $10

4. Revenue Shares are distributed every 30 minutes. Referral Commissions are instant.

5. If you purchased only with Payza, you can only withdraw with Payza.
If you purchased both from STP and Payza, then you can withdraw to both of them. Ezybonds is now added as replacement to ensure fast and secure payouts.
Take note: Withdrawals are now instant!

Here is a pic of my account one day after I purchased my share:
You can see that after just one day I got $4 in my account :)
Today I checked back and I have over $9 :)
 Way to go ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment