Thursday, June 13, 2013

My 5th day in business

Hi there!

Today is my 5th day after I purchased my first share at AdHitProfits. Now after only five days take a look at my stats:
So after five days I have over $32 in my account from a $45 share. This is only earnings from the share as you can see that I have two "Sponsored Members" but my "Total Commissions" are still $0; this means that those referrals have not yet put any money into the program.

Of course this looks really great but the problem is that even though I have more than enough money to withdraw, I want to leave it there to purchase another share as soon as I can. At this pace I'm sure I'll be able to purchase that new share tomorrow... maybe at noon or in the afternoon... let's wait and see ;)

2 comments:

  1. i believe this is better than Profit clicking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's for sure ;) At least they are paying; not like those people at Profit Clicking.

      Delete